Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shineba Iinoni!

Synthesized J-pop from a man whose tastes include Original Rags and older music! LE GASP!

But I really like the tune. For some reason it feels like a nice "suck it!" to all the death metal I listen to off the dorm speakers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqcfew2JCes&feature=channel_page

You wake up an hour late because you've hit the snooze button every five minutes.
You had two tests today, which you're pretty sure you botched.
You have a big research paper due next week, and you've only just begun.
And the speakers of the dorm play horrible tunes 16/7.

Sometimes life just sucks, and your retreat is childish fantasy.
I've got one now, and I'd like to share it with you!

I-wish-you all would die! I wish you all would die!
I wish that every last man would just drop dead!
I wish you all would die! I wish you all would die!
In a land so far away...!
(I don't know how that translates in Japanese, but hey, why not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment